Checking business reputation of a potential partner in the Kyrgyz Republic, China, and Turkey:
- Authenticity and actuality of company’s registration data.
- Confirmation of existence of company office at the legal or other address indicated in foundation documents.
- Information on company’s governing bodies: verification that persons announced as members of governing bodies actually comprise those bodies.
- Company’s foundation documents, specifically, scope of its special franchise (types of commercial activity that may be carried out by the company under the law and the provisions of the company’s charter).
- Establishing location of offices, shops, warehouses and other immovable property of the company.
- Obtaining information (if possible) on issues between company and its suppliers, regulating or judicial authorities.